Nigeria Young Man Poisoned At His Birthday Party Dies (Video)
In the Viral video, a man named still yet to be known was poisoned on the day he Celebrated his birthday with his friends.
As reported, he later developed a stomach pains and he was rushed to the hospital, where he was diagnosed and told he had been poisoned.
Below are some videos of how everything happened
When he was partying with friends:
He was seen in the Video struggling for his life at the Hospital ICU (intensive care unit) where Doctors are treating and observing him.
Sadly he didn’t make it:
This is so Sad