Management of the National Youth Service Corps, (NYSC), has announced registration guidelines for 2019 prospective Batch A corps members.
The guidelines, as contained in a statement, was released on the official Facebook page of NYSC.
Reads in Full: “Online Registration for 2019 Batch “A” Prospective Corps Memberscommences Monday 4th to Tuesday 19th, March 2019.
Tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Online Registration.
1. NYSC Online Registration Portal address portal.nysc.org.ng
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on “Mobilization Batch A, 2019”
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
4. The Revalidation link is only for those mobilized in 2018 Batch “C” and previous Batches but did not go to the Orientation Camp.
5. Do not thumbprint by proxy.
6. Apply for Name Correction on your dashboard.
7. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
8. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your Online Registration
9. Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
10. Connect with us at our Social Media platforms for latest updates.